Grace Lutheran Church allows private parties and non-profits to use building space for meetings and gathering with the following guidelines:
- All building usage must be approved by the GLC Congregational Council, which meets monthly (currently on the second Tuesday of the month).
- Non-profit community groups (such as AA, Girl & Boy Scout groups, etc) are asked to make a donation as able, but will not be charged for building usage. Other groups are subject to usage fees.
- Groups agree not to violate fire code capacity restrictions:
- Sanctuary - 198
- Fellowship Hall
- Table & Chairs - 118
- Chairs only - 252
- Recurring groups who request storage, should keep their items in their assigned space.
- Building Use Applications must be renewed every calendar year.
- Immediately following each meeting, groups will clean all space, furniture, facilities, equipment, dishes, and utensils used, and will turn off all lights and lock all doors upon leaving.
- Groups will leave space in as good repair as they found it, and will repair or replace any property that is damaged by use or activities.
- GLC is not responsible for any set-up or take-down of furniture or equipment used by group, and the group is responsible to arrange, and if necessary pay for, any assistance it needs in preparing for and cleaning up after its meetings.
- All Building Usage Agreements may be revoked at any time for any reason, at the sole discretion of Grace Lutheran Church.